Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Lonely Werewoof Cried In Pain



Hot of the presses! A book of new poems by Spencer Moody and Anthony Anzalone. Dear JD Salinger, I Forgive You Signed, Yoko.
These are 104 pages, perfect bound, in an edition of 300. This book has been a long time coming and it is really quite a thrill to turn it loose today.

In other news, we are still having trouble with the downloads on the site. If you buy any Teardrops release with a download codex, just email me and let me know and I will get those digitalistic files over to you toot sweet.

Upcoming, hopefully real soon -

reprint of Patrick deWitt's fine how to book - Help Yourself Help Yourself.

Also a new Patrick deWitt book/zine - The Immaculate Icon.

When I Die Bury Me In The Clothes Of My Youth - a book of photographs by Mark McCoy and Cali deWitt

Law Of The Rope - Unmarked Graves LP

LA Ladies Choir - Sing Joyfully 12"

And a little further down the road, LP's from Wildchild, Mikki and the Mauses, Deracine and more. Also a color book/zine of Mark McCoys color photographs.

There are also a whole slew of secret zines and cassettes and a calendar coming from THE HOUSE OF WITCH HAT , but you will have to be astute and on your toes to get those.

Have a thrilling Fall!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello. I was wondering what artist goes by the name of "Wildchild"? I was thinking it could be Emily Kokal of Warpaint, seeing that her MySpace is called Wild Child and she's a member of The La Ladies Choir whose LP you're about to release... but that's just a wild guess and I'm kinda curious to know who this is :)

News Archive