Friday, December 5, 2008

Mailorder Lagtime and Future Visions

Hello Pals,

Did you order a copy of the Sads 'Silent Show' 12" and NOT recieve it yet? Here is what's going on - There was a problem with the pressing and most copies were damaged. It has been back at the plant and I am waiting for the rest of the copies to return to me and then be sent out to you. Some of you ordered some time ago, and have been waiting for weeks. If this is unacceptable to you, I totally understand and will happily issue a full refund. Just email me and ask. If you don't mind waiting, I am not sure how long it will be but you will defintely get your record as soon as I have them. Thank you, as always for your support and your patience on this one.

Pocahaunted repress of 450 on mint vinyl should be done soon.

Amra Brook's book, California, will be available next week.

After that - Lucky Dragons, Infinite Body, Law Of The Rope and two new Teardrops shirts.

No comments:

News Archive